.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, June 14, 2010
 
Some pics from a second successful gig with Power Play...

We kicked ass and rocked the suburbs to pieces.

Big thanks to my wife, Kerrianne, for putting everything together, to G for flying down from Mass. to hold down the bottom end, and to everyone in the band for making it a great second gig!!! Now, to the pics...

It has been brought to my attention that I hammed it up regularly throughout our 2-hour performance. This is a charge I cannot possibly refute...



I include this shot only because I love the way my guitar looks in it...



As close to a group shot as was possible during the performance...



See my previous comment about hamming it up...



Drumsalad banging the skins and shattering ear drums...



G feeling the groove and shaking the bowels...



The whole group, complete with some of the most vicious sweat stains I've ever seen!!!




|

Powered by Blogger