.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
 
There Are No Words...

Carolina Panthers 14, Philadelphia Eagles 3

The last two years, the Eagles pissed me off. This year, they just hurt me...

My friend, the immortal Dr. Masse believes there is a curse on the city of Philadelphia. I'm finding it harder and harder to disagree with him...

I should thank the many people that called my house yesterday in a sort of "Unofficial Brian Suicide Watch"...Sorry I didn't answer. I'm not dead...

A quick final note: Anyone reading this who blames Donovan McNabb for this loss wasn't really watching the game, and should keep their head firmly planted up their ass where it was during the game.

P.S. I hope to add more when I get a little distance from this mess...



|

Powered by Blogger