.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, January 2, 2004
 
"Whether or not you think you can do something, you're probably right."

My wife related this quote to me, and it seems so fitting at a time when even fellow Democrats tell me "We can't beat Bush in 2004."

That attitude becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and I for one, will never succumb to it. This sort of defeatist drivel does the Republicans' work for them. I'm know I couldn't live with myself if George Bush was re-elected in 2004 and my only answer to his hijacking of America was "We can't win!"

Don't buy into this crap. Any of our candidates could take Bush to task. All we have to do is believe, and GET INVOLVED!!!

Doubters be damned, take that weak shit elsewhere....



|

Powered by Blogger