.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Saturday, February 28, 2004
 
Howard Stern Echoes My Sentiments

So it looks like I may not have been to far off in my last post.

Besieged shock jock Howard Stern taunted his government critics yesterday by skipping his usual congressional and FCC attacks and tearing right into the top guy - President Bush.
Stern also said he fears his "suspension" last Wednesday by radio behemoth Clear Channel has turned into a firing.

"I might be taken off all the stations very soon, and my last words to you are 'G.W.B.,' " Stern told listeners yesterday.

"Get him out of office. I'm tellin' you, man, he's in dangerous territory [with] a religious agenda and you gotta vote him out - anyone but Bush," Stern railed.


I'll bet Dubya wakes up every morning now and thanks God for Janet Jackson's right tit. The phony hysteria whipped up since the Super Bowl is just fueling the fire of the puritanical wingnuts in our nation and our government.

I will now take a cleansing shower now that I've cited for the first time an article from the New York fishwrap, I mean Post...(shudder)



|

Powered by Blogger