.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, February 16, 2004
 
NC State Wolfpack 78, Duke Blue Devils 74

Wow....All I can say is wow...

Not only do we win what is maybe the biggest game of the Herb Sendek era, but we do it in somewhat convincing style, leading almost the whole damn game.

Personally, I'm Sendek-agnostic, but I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to see Sendek-haters among us step up and eat some serious crow.

PS: Let's give a little respect for Scooter Sherrill for owning up for a stupid comment he made about J.J. Redick earlier in the week. Sherill said Redick "looked like he was gay" when leaving his hand in the air after making a big shot. Sherrill's comments after the game were classy and contrite:

"He didn't take it personally," Sherrill said of Redick. "I realized I offended some people but I really didn't try to. I am sorry to the world and I am dead serious about that. He shook my hand before the game and I take my hat off to him."

My hat's off to Sherrill and also to the Wolfpack. They're growing up before our very eyes...



|

Powered by Blogger