.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, March 19, 2004
 
All you can do is call people names. Grow up.

A poster by the name of Murali said this about me after I jokingly referred to him as a "lunatic" when he suggested the Eagles should trade Pro Bowl QB Donovan McNabb. I was just teasing, but the above headline is what I got in return.

As a retort, I'd like to post a few of Murali's Greatest Hits from my blog and Federal Review:

Hmmmm....I wonder if Benedict Kerry is betraying the U.S. YET AGAIN....
03.16.04 - 1:46 pm

I think most of the world is just going to sit on their lazy, selfish, idiotic fat-asses until it's too late. I've lost all hope in humankind.
03.15.04 - 12:04 pm

Yet another nut-case running a European country.
03.15.04 - 5:24 pm


When I have a little more time, I'm sure I'll find more...



|

Powered by Blogger