.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
EAGLES SIGN TERRELL OWENS!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!

I had actually given up hope on T.O. and was looking at the Darrell Jackson's and Justin McCareins's of the world to fill the Eagles WR woes. I'll take a chance on a certified headcase like Owens any day if it gets the Eagles closer to the Super Bowl...

Is T.O. a jackass? Yup...

Am I glad to have him? Yup...He's our jackass now, and playing w/ a guy like Donovan McNabb instead of the guy who played Boggs in The Shawshank Redemption could do a world of wonders to one's jackassitude...

Now, the biggest question of all: Is he the missing piece of the puzzle? Maybe...

My biggest fear is that after the signings of T.O. and Jevon Kearse, the Eagles go on to lose their 4th straight NFC Championship game...

(THUD)

That sound you just heard was my head hitting my desk...Time to get pumped up again...

LIVE IT UP, EAGLES FANS!!! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!

Now the buzzkill: The season is an interminable 6 months away. It seems like a long time, but lucky for me, the Flyers are kicking ass, the Phillies look solid as hell, and they're blowing up The Vet this Sunday!



|

Powered by Blogger