.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
 
I Thought The GOP Was For All Working People!

I guess I was wrong:

Sen. Lindsey Graham warned state Republican convention delegates Saturday that the GOP must soon win over minorities or face potential marginalization in future elections.
"I look out on a crowd of wonderful people and see a smattering of African-Americans," Graham told the 1,100 delegates and several hundred guests in the old Carolina Coliseum.

"Thirty-one percent of our state is African-American. I can assure you, from my travels, that we all have the same hopes and the same dreams. It's time for the Republican Party to become the party of the working people, regardless of race."


Thank you Senator, for confirming what most of us already knew...



|

Powered by Blogger