.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, April 12, 2004
 
Happiness Is A Brand New Guitar...

For some people, it's a new car. Not me. If it gets me from point A to point B without breaking down, I'm a happy camper.

Other people get off on plasma-screen TV's and DVD players. Good, but not great.

A lot of people get way too excited about Star Wars/Star Trek/Lord of the Rings, or as I refer to them, The Holy Trinity of Involuntary Celibacy. Again, not my bag. I'm not one to dress up like an Imperial Stormtrooper unless there is a high-dollar bet on the table...

No, for me, my addiction and the one thing that turns me into a drooling pile of mush is and will probably always be....the music store.

That explains my excellent frame of mind today. Saturday I bought my 5th guitar, and let me tell you, that feeling never gets old.

Here she is...

I got the Trans Purple finish, and it is gorgeous...The feel of this thing is priceless, and the sound is just as great.

Mmmmmm....new guitar....

If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up...

(A free beer to the first person to tell me what movie that line came from!)



|

Powered by Blogger