.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, April 2, 2004
 
McCain Takes His Strongest Swing Yet...

Sen. John McCain yesterday unleashed an attack on his own party, saying the GOP is "astray" on key issues and criticizing President Bush on the war in Iraq.

"I believe my party has gone astray,'' McCain said, criticizing GOP stands on environmental and minority issues.

"I think the Democratic Party is a fine party, and I have no problems with it, in their views and their philosophy,'' he said. "But I also feel the Republican Party can be brought back to the principles I articulated before.''


McCain then delivered the H-bomb on Bush's Dukakisian aircraft carrier appearance on May 1, 2003:

"You can't fly in on an aircraft carrier and declare victory and have the deaths continue. You can't do that.''

Ouch...



|

Powered by Blogger