.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, July 7, 2004
 
White House 4th of July Recipes...

3 days late. So sue me...

My favorite has to be Tommy Thompson's "Bratwurst of Liberty" which he urges you to eat with...

Beverages:
Cool Wisconsin products, such as .... milk.


Nothing more refreshing than milk on a hot July day! I'll ask a serious question here: Do people from Wisconsin actually drink anything other than beer? Let me know.

I'd also consider Treasury Secretary John Snow's "Land of the Free" cole slaw, Don Evans' "Enchiladas Verde de 1776", or Greg "Outsourcing Rules" Mankiw's "Fourth of July Coq Au Vin".

Nothing says "God Bless America" like German Brats, Mexican enchiladas, and (hold your breath) FRENCH duck!!!

On an unrelated side note, for lunch today I had Wendy's "Classic Single of Freedom" (hold the mayo of evil) and a "Medium Coke of Liberty". For dinner, my wife and I might have some "Quesadillas de Rojo, Blanco, y Azul" at Salsa Fresh...



|

Powered by Blogger