.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, September 13, 2004
 
Eagles 31, Giants 17

As anyone who watched this game would tell you, it felt more like 45-7.

I have never seen an Eagles offense (in any era) work so well. Donovan was spreading the ball around, focusing on his new favorite target, T.O., and making smart decisions and crisp passes. Speaking of T.O., how friggin phenomenal was he??? Not to mention the fact that Brian Westbrook actually lived up to some seriously massive hype...

The new-look defense was terrific as well. It's good to have Hugh Douglas back where he belongs...

A few other quick notes:

I wonder if Kurt Warner's wife will go after all the Giants receivers that dropped passes yesterday.

How great was it to see Eli Manning take that vicious hit in garbage time??? Even if you don't want to say it, you have to agree that it was oddly gratifying to see that spoiled little bitch facedown on the ground looking like he'd just been shot at.

I'll leave you with a quote from my fantasy football opponent this week. The quote is from last Wednesday:

"I'll take my chances against any team who has Donovan as QB"

I'm so glad you did...



|

Powered by Blogger