.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, September 24, 2004
 
GOP Was Behind "Liberals Want To Ban The Bible" Mailers...

What a friggin' surprise!

I wrote about this putrid display of fear-mongering a few days ago. Little did I know the truth about the source would come out so quickly. After all, we still don't know who leaked a CIA operative's name to Robert "Douchebag For Liberty" Novak...

When I wrote that article, I was accused of being an "angry liberal".

I challenge those who have referred to me in that manner at any point to step up and explain to me how this patently false campaign by their beloved GOP could have been borne out of anything other than FEAR, HATRED, and DISHONESTY...

Then come back again and explain to me why I'm the angry one in this scenario...



|

Powered by Blogger