.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
 
So I Took 3rd Place In A Halloween Costume Contest On Saturday...

Who woulda thunk that dressing up as the Invisible Man would garner me such notoriety???

I guess covering my whole head in gauze is seen as a net positive. Go figure...

Here's a picture of me and my wife and a friend of hers...

Here's me at the end of the night when I was about finished with my head being wrapped up...

As for my competition, here's the slutty Pocahontas look-alike that took 2nd place...

1st place went to a Rick James look-alike. How original...

I really thought these two deserved to win it all. Kudos to the first person that guesses who they are dressed as...

For more pictures, check out ZSpotlight.com...



|

Powered by Blogger