.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, October 7, 2004
 
Two Great Offers For Triangle Democrats

While responding to a great poster who has had some doubts about the Kerry/Edwards ticket's chances for victory next month, I came to realize that maybe I haven't been doing enough on my side to bring my fellow Democrats together.

In order to make up for my own slackitude, I've come up with a couple of ideas that I'd like to share in an effort to bring us together:

1.) I will be doing some canvassing for the Kerry/Edwards campaign this Saturday. If you like to help me and pitch in, please show up at Kerry HQ here in downtown Raleigh this Saturday morning at 10:30 am.

We already know our mission, now we just have get out and do it...

2.) I'd like to invite everyone (even you GOP'ers, if you behave!) to come to this Monday's (October 13th) meeting of the Wake Democratic Men's Club at Griffin's Restaurant in North Raleigh. I'm the treasurer of the club, so I'll pay for your dinner and you'll get to see an awesome guest speaker in Congressman Bob Etheridge.

I hope somebody (anybody!) will take me up on these offers. We've only got 26 days left to turn North Carolina blue!!!



|

Powered by Blogger