.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, November 29, 2004
 
Monday Music Trivia Quiz #2

This got a pretty decent response last week, so let's do it again!!!

Truth be told, I'd like this to be more of a pop culture/sports/comedy site, but none of those things get me as fired up as politics. With the possible exception of the 10-1 NFC East Champion Philadelphia Eagles...

Same rules as last week: Guess the artist/band that performed the following tunes. If you Google, you're a knob...

The 80's

1. "Everything She Wants"
2. "Something About You"
3. "Never Gonna Let You Go"
4. "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight"
5. "Cruel To Be Kind"
6. "Der Kommissar"
7. "Your Love"
8. "Mexican Radio"
9. "Shattered Dreams"
10. "Suddenly Last Summer"

BONUS: Naked Eyes had two hits in the US (that I know of): "Always Something There To Remind Me" and this song with a repetitive title...

P.S. Check out this great article by Frank Rich entitled "The Great Indecency Hoax". My favorite part is when Rich cites Kid Oxycontin's reaction to the Monday Night Football-Desperate Housewives debacle...

Rush Limbaugh, taking a break from the legal deliberations of his drug rap and third divorce, set the hysterical tone. "I was stunned!" he told his listeners. "I literally could not believe what I had seen. ... At various places on the Net you can see the video of this, and she's buck naked, folks. I mean when they dropped the towel she's naked. You see enough of her back and rear end to know that she was naked.

Rush was so outraged at the clip, he scoured the internet so he could see it again...and again...and again...



|

Powered by Blogger