.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
 
Queen Is The Greatest Rock Band Of All Time...

Let's get the debate started...

I'll put them above the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and any other band since rock music came into being. While we're here, I'll put Freddie Mercury up as the greatest rock frontman in history as well...

Give me your opinions, but make sure you present a decent argument, or I will smoke you...

My first submissions into evidence:

Bohemian Rhapsody (this song alone would make them HOF material)
Killer Queen
We Will Rock You (let me know if you go to any sporting event and don't hear this song)
We Are The Champions (see above)
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Somebody To Love
Don't Stop Me Now (probably my favorite, for now...)
Another One Bites The Dust
Fat Bottomed Girls (predating the whole "Baby Got Back" thing by about 20 years)
Now I'm Here

I could go on, but that's only what shows up on Volume One of their Greatest Hits and I'm not even close to being finished...

Discuss...



|

Powered by Blogger