.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, February 28, 2005
 
Brian's Oscar Wrap-Up...

Let me start off by saying that Paul Giamatti getting the shaft from the Academy for his worthy performance in "Sideways" is complete and utter horseshit and will taint my view of last night's proceedings for years to come.

That being said, the show was pretty good. Chris Rock was great, although you could tell the producers had the clamps on how nasty he could get. In spite of that, he did a great job.

When he introduced Halle Berry and said she was filming "Catwoman 2", you could just see her massive ego deflating...Priceless...

Jamie Foxx is fast becoming the next Tom Hanks. But just like I still remember "Bachelor Party", I still remember "Booty Call". Don't get too high-and-mighty, fellas...

As far as fashion goes, here are a few key points I noticed:

What the fuck happened to Renee Zellweger? She went from "painfully average" to "downright unpresentable" in about a month's time.

Kate Winslet delivered the goods, as usual...

Is this the only face this chick can make? I don't even know who she is, and she still annoys the hell out of me...

Salma Hayek...'Nuff said...

I can't stand Halle Berry, but she looked damn good...

Skinny chicks are gross...

Let-down of the evening? Scarlett Johansson. She looks like something a cat would cough up. The dress is crap, too...

Annette Benning is a beeyotch, and I'm glad she lost again...

Go rent "Maria Full of Grace". Good flick, great actress...

Natalie Portman. I still don't get it...

Hilary Swank. Classy chick, although her husband may just be a eunuch...



|

Powered by Blogger