.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, February 1, 2005
 
Check Out The Sports Guy's Super Blog...

He gets to do a lot of this now that the Patriots are the new 49ers. Luckily, he still manages to make it fun and interesting, even if he's rooting for the enemy.

He's even keyed into the biggest source of confusion I've got with Super Bowl XXXIX:

Well, I don't know anything about Jacksonville. I don't know anyone who lives there. I never thought about visiting there. About two minutes ago, I just found out where it was on a map -- right at the top of Florida, on the Georgia border. When my wife asked me what Jacksonville was famous for, I actually responded, "I don't know, alligators?" I don't have anything against the place. It just seems like a goofy city to have the Super Bowl, like holding the Oscars in Sacramento or something. Either the NFL intends on eventually bringing the Super Bowl to every mid-sized American city, or Paul Tagliabue lost a high-stakes poker games to the Jacksonville mayor at Corey Fuller's house. There's no in-between.

He'll be posting a couple of times all week. Enjoy!



|

Powered by Blogger