.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, February 10, 2005
 
Not Feeling Well? Get Breast Implants!!!

I never would've guessed that the reason I haven't felt particularly well over the past few days was that my tits simply aren't big enough...

(From AlterNet)

Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK), a new member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, was at last week's meeting on a bill restricting class-action suits. "You know," he said, "I immediately thought about silicone breast implants and the legal wrangling and the class-action suits off that. And I thought I would just share with you what science says today about silicone breast implants. If you have them, you're healthier than if you don't. That is what the ultimate science shows...In fact, there's no science that shows that silicone breast implants are detrimental and, in fact, they make you healthier."

You heard it here first: A crazy Senator from Oklahoma says breast implants are good for you.

What may be most upsetting about Coburn's claim is that HE'S A FUCKING DOCTOR!!!



|

Powered by Blogger