.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, April 21, 2005
 
Arnold: Blame My Bad English

I guess it's as good an excuse as any for a guy that's lived here for, what, 30 years?

Here's what the Governator said yesterday:

“Close the borders in California and all across Mexico and in the United States Because I think it is just unfair to have all those people coming across, have the borders open the way it is, and have this kind of lax situation.”

And his backtrack today:

“Yesterday was a total screw-up in the words I used,” the Republican said at a news conference. “Because instead of closing, I meant securing. I think maybe my English, I need to go back to school and study a little bit.”

Truth be told, I do believe the guy, it just sounds like a pretty dopey excuse to me...

Schwarzenegger is actually the best that the GOP has to offer in these days of Santorum, DeLay, Brownback and the rest of the fundamentalist freaks...



|

Powered by Blogger