.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, April 4, 2005
 
Your Most Uncomfortable Moment Watching TV/Movies With Your Family?

This morning on The Opie & Anthony Show, Anthony was reminiscing about the time he was 15 and saw "Saturday Night Fever" with his mother and grandmother.

Hearing him talk about the sheer discomfort he felt as Annette was getting gang-banged by John Travolta's a-hole buddies got me thinking about my most embarrassing moments.

Sadly, my options are somewhat limited here since I've been far from home since high school.

That being said, it was pretty creepy watching "Titanic" with my grandmother once it got to the part where Kate Winslet shows her boobs. (Quick aside: In how many movies has Kate Winslet taken her top off? 15? 20? I'm not complaining, just asking...)

Recently, my dad was in town and to my surprise, he's a big fan of "The OC". Truck drivers don't usually go down that path, so you can imagine the shock I experienced when he pointed out the two hot lesbian chicks on the show and said "these two used to be lovers"...

UPDATE: I think my worst nightmare would have to include being forced to watch an episode (make that ANY episode) of "The Sopranos" with my grandmother. The amount of uncomfortable laughter going on would be just unbearable...



|

Powered by Blogger