.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, May 26, 2005
 
I Know It's Early, But Who Do You Want For Prez In '08?

I know I'm jumping the gun here, but it's pretty harmless to see where people's heads are at 3 years out.

Here's my top 3:

1. Sen. Evan Bayh (Indiana)
2. Gen. Wesley Clark (Arkansas)
3. Gov. Mark Warner (Virginia)

I don't have anything against Hillary at this point, she just doesn't crack my top 3. John Kerry is in the triple digits right now.

On the Republican side, John McCain and Rudy Giuliani are about all I can stomach at this point, although they both would have a tough time winning in the evolutionary time warp that is the GOP primary season.

I may be able to deal with Mitt Romney, if for no other reason than he's from the Northeast. But, he seems to be trying to twist out of being pro-choice just in time for the GOP primaries. Come to think of it, Romney is also trying to weasel out of his previous support for stem cell research, too. Fuck him, after all...



|

Powered by Blogger