.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, July 8, 2005
 
Fox News Keeps On Raising The Bar...

Truly a sensitive bunch of MF'ers over there.

First, it was Brian Kilmeade talking about what a great experience the London attacks would be for the Western world. Now comes Brit Hume...

Wanna guess what Hume's "first thought" was upon hearing about the terrorist attacks in London?
I mean, my first thought when I heard -- just on a personal basis, when I heard there had been this attack and I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought, "Hmmm, time to buy."
Allow me to flip the script, if I may, and wonder about Hume's reaction on 9/11/01 if CNBC World came on and immediately said "Time to buy!" while people were still being evacuated from the Pentagon and World Trade Center.

Money first, humanity second (or maybe third or fourth) at Fox News.



|

Powered by Blogger