.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, July 22, 2005
 
GOP "Family Values" Flare Up Again...

This time, a holier-than-thou Republican congressman from Pennsylvania has admitted to a 5-year extra-marital affair...

In a one-page statement released Thursday, Sherwood, R-Tunkhannock, acknowledged Ore was more than an acquaintance:

“For about five years I had an affair I deeply regret,” Sherwood said. “Although it was intermittent and ended last year, nothing I can say can diminish the pain and hurt I have caused my wife and family. While I can’t change or erase what I did, I accept full responsibility for my behavior and I apologize to my wife, my family and to the people I represent in Congress."


In case you were wondering, Rep. Sherwood (R-Broken Zipper) voted to "protect the institution of marriage" by supporting a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage back in September of 2004.

It's unfortunate that he'd previously voted against the institution of marriage by putting his cock in a woman that wasn't his wife...



|

Powered by Blogger