.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, August 12, 2005
 
Friday Movie Quote Quiz!!!

In response to my reader(s) clamoring for more pop culture posts, I submit to you my first movie quotes quiz. I've provided the quotes, you tell me what movie they're from...

The rules are the same as any other quiz I've ever posted: No Google, honor system, yada, yada, yada...

Here we go!!!

1. "Somebody shut the fat little bastard up!!!"

2. "In my pocket there's a whole thing of Tic-Tacs. Take as many as you like, please."

3. "You go out there alone, boy, they gonna shoot your ass off."

4. "Pimps is an ugly word. We could call ourselves love brokers!"

5. "Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy, like that."

6. "Mein Führer, I can walk!"

7. "I'll be takin' these Huggies, and, uh, whatever cash you got."

8. "Can I call my folks and say I won't be home . . . ever?!"

9. "Vincent, get in the car, this is embarrassing. You're acting like some girl who got felt up at the drive-in."

10. "We're living in a material world and I am a material girl...or boy."

UPDATE: I'll keep these up until Monday. Best of luck and NO CHEATING!!!

2nd UPDATE: Well, this went over like a lead balloon! So much for listening to my readers...Here are the answers:

1. "Easy Money"
2. "The Golden Child"
3. "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka"
4. "Night Shift"
5. "Better Off Dead"
6. "Dr. Strangelove"
7. "Raising Arizona"
8. "Summer School"
9. "The Color Of Money"
10. "The Wedding Singer"



|

Powered by Blogger