.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, August 29, 2005
 
How's Your High School Top 100 Holding Up?

PSoTD got the idea from RoxPopuli, so I'm not even giving sloppy seconds here, more like sloppy fourths...

Go to this page and scroll to the bottom. Take the top 100 songs from the year you graduated high school (1995 for me), then bold the songs you still like, italicize the songs you hate, and underscore your favorite on the list.

A fun little trip down memory lane for all...I'll just do the top 25 for myself...

1. Gangsta's Paradise, Coolio
2. Waterfalls, TLC
3. Creep, TLC
4. Kiss From A Rose, Seal
5. On Bended Knee, Boyz II Men
6. Another Night, Real McCoy
7. Fantasy, Mariah Carey
8. Take A Bow, Madonna
9. Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days), Monica
10. This Is How We Do It, Montell Jordan
11. I Know, Dionne Farris
12. Water Runs Dry, Boyz II Men
13. Freak Like Me, Adina Howard
14. Run-Around, Blues Traveler
15. I Can Love You Like That, All-4-One
16. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?, Bryan Adams
17. Always, Bon Jovi
18. Boombastic / In The Summertime, Shaggy
19. Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Nicki French
20. You Gotta Be, Des'ree
21. You Are Not Alone, Michael Jackson
22. Hold My Hand, Hootie and The Blowfish
23. One More Chance-Stay With Me, Notorious B.I.G.
24. Here Comes The Hotstepper, Ini Kamoze
25. Candy Rain, Soul For Real

In summary, 1995 was a pathetic year for pop music...



|

Powered by Blogger