.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, September 7, 2005
 
How Am I Doing?, Part I

Last night was my first fantasy football draft of the year.

It's a league I won 3 years ago, and still feel like I can win if I have some good luck this year.

Without further ado, here are your 2005 Philadelphia Vipers:

QB Donovan McNabb (PHI)
RB Ahman Green (GB)
RB Reuben Droughns (CLE)
WR Joe Horn (NO)
WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (CIN)
TE Todd Heap (BAL)
K Jason Elam (DEN)
D/ST Philadelphia Eagles

I like my starters a lot, but I really have high hopes for a few of my backups:

WR Tyrone Calico (TEN): If he stays healthy, he could be the next incarnation of T.O.
WR Brandon Lloyd (SF): A #1 receiver on a crappy team is still a #1 receiver.
TE Ben Troupe (TEN): Once again health is an issue but he has a lot of sleeper potential.
RB Marshall Faulk (STL): If the old guy has anything left in the tank, I could look like a genius.

With that, I'll open it up to my fellow fantasy football geeks...



|

Powered by Blogger