.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, October 31, 2005
 
Great Minds Think Alike...

It seems that the Sports Guy agrees with my post about the possibility of New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson moving the team to San Antonio with a nudge from the shitbag mayor of San Antonio...

My comment from October 20th:
In my mind, this is roughly akin to a guy boinking his best friend's wife while his best friend lays dying in a hospital bed.
Simmons' comment from October 28th:
The ongoing subplot of Tom Benson possibly abandoning New Orleans and moving the Saints to San Antonio, the equivalent of somebody's wife getting into a debilitating car accident, then her husband filing for divorce while she's still in the hospital.
Amen...Oops!...I almost forgot that I hate religion...



|

Powered by Blogger