.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Sunday, October 30, 2005
 
How Were Things In The Coffee Klatch?

It's funny that while I was away for the week in Ireland, some of the ladies around here decided it was a good time to badmouth and/or impersonate me on not one but TWO blogs.

What's the matter, ladies?

Upset about this? Or was it this that got your panties in a twist?

Get over yourselves, Martin and Winston. You exalt scum and cover for their every dangerous/traitorous/dishonest action, all in the name of party loyalty.

The wheels are coming off the Bush corruption machine, but somehow you think my daring to examine the record of a candidate for Wake County school board is beyond the pale. I love your priorities.

Say want you want about me, girls. Just do it when I'm not on another continent...

POG MO THOIN...



|

Powered by Blogger