.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, October 21, 2005
 
See You In 10 Days...

This continent bores me, so I'm off to try a new one.

I'll be in Ireland all next week, so this is your last chance to let me know what you really think of me for a full 10 days.

Be kind, if you would please. My wife reads this shit, you know?

P.S. In lieu of a fantasy football post, I urge you guys to use this thread to hash out those snarls that may come up this weekend.

I feel good about both of my teams for once...

P.P.S. I hope this quote from Sports Guy's column today isn't an odd bit of foreshadowing:
This has nothing to do with Week Six, but to the person who kept farting somewhere around the 10th row of the 12:54 PM United flight from Denver to Los Angeles yesterday...may you burn in hell.



|

Powered by Blogger