.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, November 3, 2005
 
Fantasy Football Friday Comes Early This Week...

In my big money league, I'm as dead as Don Johnson's singing career, so I have but one pressing question in my B-league:

I have three great RB's and can only start two of them. Who would you start?

Corey Dillon (NE) vs. Indianapolis: 401 yds rushing/7 TD's this season...
Rudi Johnson (Cin) @ Baltimore: 681 yds/2 TD's
Thomas Jones (Chi) @ New Orleans: 713 yds/6 TD's

As I see it, Jones is a lock against the struggling Saints in spite of being a little dinged up.

Dillon makes sense, but he's also dinged up and facing a very tough Colts defense. Rudi's numbers aren't as good as the other two, but he's facing a severely undermanned Ravens D...



|

Powered by Blogger