.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, November 4, 2005
 
I'm Bored...Let's Do A Movie Quiz!!!

And let's do it 80's-style!

You know the drill: Tell me the movie the quote came from, no Google, don't look at other people's answers, don't be a dick, etc...

Good luck, this should be a tough one!

1. "Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, 'Oh, I've been listening to him for years, and I think he's fabulous.'" --Stripes (1981)

2. "Larry Bird doesn't do as much ball-handling in one night as you do in an hour!"--Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (1987)

3. "You can't really dust for vomit."--This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

4. "I'm Sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end and I found out I received nothing... "--Spies Like Us (1985)

5. "This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"--Better Off Dead (1985)

6. "I mean, he went from totally geek, to totally chic!"--Can't Buy Me Love (1987)

7. "Now I've seen a lot of bullshit... angel dust, switchblades, sexually perverse photography involving tennis rackets... "--Heathers (1989)

8. "Look, I'm very sorry I wasn't here this afternoon. What can I say? My wife was poisoned and taken to the hospital... Well, what would cut any ice with you?... A bribe? Sure, can you be here in a half an hour? All right. Cash, no problem."--The Money Pit (1986)

9. "Suck my fat one, you cheap dime store hood."--Stand By Me (1986)

10. "I'm gonna drop down to 168 and wrestle Schute."--Vision Quest (1985)

UPDATE: Wow. I thought you guys were up to the challenge. WRONG!!! The Great One is the winner with a paltry 3 correct answers. As his reward, he gets my complete and utter sympathy.

May God have mercy on your souls...



|

Powered by Blogger