.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, November 14, 2005
 
So Now You CAN Get A Cold From Chilly Temperatures???

It's official. I can't figure anything out...
Mothers and grandmother have long warned that chilling the surface of the body, through wet clothes, feet and hair, causes common cold symptoms to develop.

But much previous research has dismissed any link between chilling and viral infection as having no scientific basis.

Now researchers in Cardiff, Wales, say they can prove drops in temperature to the body really can cause a cold to develop.
I'm done listening to ANYTHING the medical community has to say.

I say this because I'm fairly certain that over the next few years of my life, milk and eggs will be determined to be good and/or bad for me on about 50 different occasions, and about 15 new types of "good" fats and cholesterol will be discovered.

Fuck it. I'm done.

I like walking in the rain, not wearing a coat and eating hamburgers.

Sometimes all at once...



|

Powered by Blogger