.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, November 2, 2005
 
Whatever Happened To The Pet Shop Boys?

Seriously.

These guys made some awesome music back in the 80's and (to my knowledge) promptly disappeared.

"Domino Dancing", "What Have I Done To Deserve This?", "West End Girls", and a transcendent version of Willie Nelson's "Always On My Mind".

How many bands nowadays have 2 good songs, much less 4 great ones. And those are only the ones that I like!

Put simply, you can't beat a band with a singer who's British accent sounds so snotty, he makes Prince Charles sound like Forrest Gump.

Reading over it now, this post might be about as good an idea as "Silence of the Lambs: The Musical", but I felt very strongly that something needed to be said...



|

Powered by Blogger