.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, December 6, 2005
 
Charlie Brown Christmas Special Is Tonight On ABC...

For my money, this is one of the few Christmas specials that is actually worth watching again and again.

I watched "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" last week, and was struck by how disjointed and flat-out weird it was.

Besides, you gotta feel for any kid that goes bald by the time he hits 8 years of age.

Exactly how long do you think it took ol' Chuck to actually man up and get himself laid? I'm guessing by his 3rd year in college, he found at least one young lady that felt sorry enough for him to toss him a sympathy pop...

UPDATE: After Charlie Brown, I highly recommend checking out "My Name Is Earl" and "The Office" if you haven't already. Two very funny shows...



|

Powered by Blogger