.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, December 2, 2005
 
Fantasy Football: It's Crunch Time...

Since I quite literally shit the bed in my big money league, it's time to focus on my B league.

In spite of having the 2nd lowest point total for the season, I'm in 2nd place and have already clinched a playoff berth and may be looking at a 1st round bye next week with a win this weekend.

Here's my team:

QB Kerry Collins (OAK)
WR Donald Driver (GB)
WR Terry Glenn (DAL)
WR Andre Johnson (HOU)
RB Rudi Johnson (CIN)
RB Thomas Jones (CHI)
TE Todd Heap (BAL)
K Mike Vanderjagt (IND)
DEF/ST Philadelphia Eagles


I've already got my first bad omen of the weekend. My superkicker, Neil Rackers was seen leaving the Cardinals' practice facility on crutches yesterday.

It's not everyday you lose a guy who a.) is the best kicker in the league, and b.) whose name also happens to sound like boobies.

A dark day, indeed.

Let's hear your questions...



|

Powered by Blogger