.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, December 7, 2005
 
Fantasy Football Playoffs: Are You In???

I slid into a cozy 5th seed and a not-so-cozy first round matchup against a team that beat me by 17 points in week 7.

Since we last discussed fantasy, I've had a couple of, ummm, let's call them "reversals".

1.) Kerry Collins shit the bed worse than Hervé Villechaize after three trips to an Indian buffet, so he's probably going to be benched this week...

2.) The Eagles' defense was abducted by aliens and systematically de-balled...
As a result, I opted to pick up Brad Johnson (and his colostomy bag) off the waiver wire.

I also exercised the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" rule by picking up the Seahawks defense, which so viciously railed the Eagles on Monday night.

My new-look lineup:

QB Brad Johnson
WR Donald Driver
WR Terry Glenn
WR Andre Johnson
RB Rudi Johnson
RB Thomas Jones
TE Todd Heap
K Mike Vanderjagt
DEF Seattle Seahawks

I have two pressing lineup questions:

1.) Do I start Thomas Jones vs. the Steelers or Corey Dillon vs. the Bills?

2.) Who's a better pick for #3 WR: Andre Johnson vs. the Titans or Dennis Northcutt (Cleveland's new #1 WR) vs. the Bengals?



|

Powered by Blogger