.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
 
Had Any Good Beers Lately?

One of the banner designs that PusBoy did for my site reminded me of something we haven't discussed in a while.

BEER...

Since the PopTheCap movement has died down, I haven't paid too much attention to the issue, although I should note that PTC will be beginning it's new mission of craft beer advocacy in January 2006.

But back to the issue at hand: What's new and good in the world of brew?

If you haven't tried Chimay yet, you're really missing out. Their Grande Reserve is so damn smooth it's just crazy.

Edenton Street Brewery's Pumpkinhead Ale is awesome as well, but it's season is just about over.

One other quick note bears mentioning. Wellspring Grocery on Wade Avenue and Earthfare at Brier Creek seem to have the best selection of microbrews and foreign beers in Raleigh.

If there are any other places I'm missing, please let me know...



|

Powered by Blogger