.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
 
Onward To The Semifinals...

After putting up my first 100-point game last weekend (thanks to the heroics of Rudi Johnson, Terry Glenn, Corey Dillon, and the Seahawks suddenly-Steel-Curtain-esque defense), I'm through to the semifinals against the league's #1 seed.

My matchups look great with Neil Rackers back and set to go off against the not-trying-too-hard Texans, Rudi Johnson playing the hapless Lions, and Seattle set to continue it's defensive domination against the Titans.

One change had to be made, though...

As a result of the Kerry Collins debacle, I had initially picked up Brad Johnson to assume QB duties for my team and he didn't do much last week.

So, this week's big lineup question is this:
Do I give Old Man Johnson another shot this week, or do I play David Garrard against the 49ers' wafer-thin defense?
My gut tells me to go with Garrard, despite the fact that he went to ECU...

P.S. Don't forget there are NFL games this Saturday, so make sure you have your lineups set in time...



|

Powered by Blogger