.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, December 19, 2005
 
Three Points From The Finals, Two Players Going Tonight...

Who's gonna be heading to the finals of their fantasy league next week? Other than me, that is...

Take a look at the dead heat I'm involved in:

Ol' Gravylegs (that's me)

David Garrard 18 points
Terry Glenn 2
Andre Johnson 5
Donald Driver (playing tonight)
Rudi Johnson 24
Thomas Jones 15
Todd Heap (playing tonight)
Neil Rackers 8
Seattle D/ST 0

TOTAL 72 points

BuckiFlyers (my opponent)

Matt Hasselbeck 26 points
Marvin Harrison 13
Isaac Bruce 1
T.J. Houshmandzadeh 12
LaDainian Tomlinson 7
Brandon Jacobs 0
Jeremy Shockey 3
Josh Brown 4
Colts D/ST 9

TOTAL 75 points

In this league, 10 receiving yards=1 point. Given this breakdown, I feel pretty safe.

We'll see what Monday night holds...

P.S. While we're here, kudos to my MVP for the year, Rudi Johnson. Have you seen what he's done over the second half of the season???



|

Powered by Blogger