.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, January 12, 2006
 
The Cocoon Of Fear's NFL Divisional Playoff Picks...

Alright, play time is over. I had some fun with you righties, just like you enjoying having some fun with me.

All is well and good. It's time for all of us (myself included) to come out and play nice.

On to the picks...

Washington Redskins at Seattle Seahawks

Maybe I'm the only one, but I just don't buy the whole "The Redskins Are Back!" bit. They have a good D and a decent offense, but Mark Brunell is not the world-beater that everyone's making him out to be. Also, the Seahawks have everything to prove, and I think they'll rise to the occasion...Seahawks 31 Redskins 20

New England Patriots at Denver Broncos

Or should I say, "Tom Brady vs. Jake the Fake"? Even at home, I would never take Plummer over Brady. It's lunacy. Even if I'm wrong about this pick, I'll still feel great about making the mistake of putting my faith in a guy that's 10-0 in the playoffs...Patriots 24 Broncos 17

Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts

If I were a betting man, I wouldn't bet on this game. It sounds crazy, but I just don't think either of these teams has the stuff to make it to the Super Bowl. In a pinch, I'll take the home team...Colts 20 Steelers 14

Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears

Rex Grossman vs. the Panthers' D. I rest my case...Panthers 17 Bears 6



|

Powered by Blogger