.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, February 1, 2006
 
Would You Turn In Your Dad???

A 64-year-old bank robber makes for an interesting story, no matter how he was brought to justice.

However, the crimes are not the interesting part of this story. The interesting part is that the robber's own sons turned him in...
The explanations and apologies sounded empty to at least two of the three brothers responsible for turning in their bank-robbing father to authorities.

In an often emotional and tense interview on Monday's "The Oprah Winfrey Show," William Alfred Ginglen, 64, of Lewistown struggled to give his sons the answer to their most pressing question: "Why?"
What a crazy situation.

For the record, I would NEVER turn my Dad in for anything. If my Dad came to me and asked me to bury a gun (a la Goodfellas) , I'd do it without missing a beat.

What about you guys? Could you snitch on your own father?



|

Powered by Blogger