.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, April 20, 2006
 
It's Been Awhile, So Let's Do A Movie Quiz!

Same rules as always: I give you a quote from the flick, you name the flick.

No Google, no Yahoo, don't cheat...

1.) "I always feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out!"

2.) "Give me some sugar, baby!"

3.) "Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it."

4.) "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

5.) "This is one time when television fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather."

6.) "Take me. Come into me. God-damn you. Take me. Take me."

7.) "Should I bolt every time I get that feeling in my gut when I meet someone new? Well, I've been listening to my guts since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains. "

8.) "I tried to stand up and fly straight, but it wasn't easy with that sumbitch Reagan in the White House. I dunno. They say he's a decent man, so maybe his advisors are confused."

9.) "Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team?"

10.) "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend."



|

Powered by Blogger