.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, May 26, 2006
 
Bush Acknowledges He Shouldn't Talk Like A Drunk In A Pool Hall...

This is your president, everybody. I hope you're proud of him.

After almost 60 years on this planet, about 5 of those being spent as the most powerful man on the planet, he's finally realizing that the crap spewing from his mouth can have actual repercussions.

I'm fairly sure I learned that lesson in elementary school.
Bush shared some of his regrets in how he handled the war in Iraq, namely that he wishes he hadn't told the terrorists to "bring it on."

"I think in certain parts of the world it was misinterpreted," Bush said, adding that he has learned how to express himself in a more "sophisticated" manner.
To be fair, I don't think the comment was misinterpreted. It seems to me that many insurgents have taken the President up on his challenge...



|

Powered by Blogger