.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, June 7, 2006
 
I Just Got Back From Canes' Practice...

Ah, the benefits of working a mere minute from the RBC Center.

What's amazing to me is that even when hockey players are moving at half speed, a lot of the stuff they do on the ice still seems superhuman to me. It was also striking to me how big Josef Vasicek is up close.

It was good to see Erik Cole practicing with the team. Call me crazy, but to me he looked like he could play tonight. It was also good to find out that his name can still go on the Cup even though he hasn't played in the playoffs.

Overall, the team looked loose and mellow...

P.S. Here's an entertaining story about the "Mayor of Hurricane Alley", Bates Battaglia...



|

Powered by Blogger