.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, August 2, 2006
 
I Only Get To Pick Five???

Well, I've been tagged by my buddy Tony/PusBoy/Baizetown with a challenge to share Five Weird Things About Myself.

This is the first time I've played along with one of these internet chains, so bear with me here:

1. If I'm in a room, the door to that room must be completely open or completely closed. No in between. It sounds innocuous, but it's really annoying.

2.
I can remember the license plate number from every car I've ever driven and ever car my grandmother drove when I was growing up. I'm also one of the few people I know that knows his driver's license number by heart.

3.
I have an almost psychotic fear of having my hair messed up. Don't judge me.

4. I think Bad Company was better after Paul Rodgers split.

5. I don't find Halle Berry the least bit attractive. Sue me.

Now it's my turn. The next to be tagged:

Winston

PSoTD

DrFrankLives

Random John

Rich



|

Powered by Blogger