.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, August 4, 2006
 
There's Only 3 Weeks Until My Fantasy Draft...

Since the NFL preseason gets underway this weekend with the soon-to-be-returning-to-glory Philadelphia Eagles facing the Oakland Raiders on Sunday night, it's time to start thinking fantasy.

My Philadelphia Vipers got cornholed to the tune of a 3-11 record last year, so it's revenge time.

Who will be the fantasy studs this year?

Who will be the duds?

Who will be the surprises?

Is Reggie Bush worth a 1st round pick?

Let's hear from you fine folks. And please don't bring me sage advice like "You're gonna want Shaun Alexander on your squad this year!". We're all better than that.

For my part, I expect Rudi Johnson to go from "Solid #2 Fantasy RB" to "Top 5 In The League RB" this year, so long as enough of his teammates avoid jail time...



|

Powered by Blogger