.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
 
Wherein I Recommit Myself To This Blog...

I'll admit it. I've been dogging it. I'm not proud of it.

Somewhere over the last few weeks, I lost a little bit of the drive that (I hope) makes this blog interesting. The bickering and bitching in the comment threads finally got to me, and I just lost interest.

But today is a new day.

No more fighting, no more snarky bullshit from me or the commenters. It's just been exhausting.

I'm looking to have fun, talk politics, sports, and entertainment, and do so in a constructive way that brings in opposing viewpoints in a respectful and interesting way.

So, to my regular readers, I apologize for phoning it in for a week or so. Even though you're not paying me, I feel I owe you better since you've bothered to stop by regularly.

Thanks so much for doing that. It means a lot to me.

With that, it's time to get back to work...



|

Powered by Blogger