.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
 
A Schism In The Donnybrook Ranks...


Dr. Masse is a 49ers fan, I'm an Eagles fan.

Normally, this isn't a problem., but this Sunday, our teams are matching up for the second round of a home-and-home series, the first game of which was won easily by the Eagles last year, 42-3.

What we need now is a wager that is worthy of two buddies that have known each other for 15+ years.

I'm looking for a straight up governor's bet, and I've done the "logo at the top of page" thing many times before.

Let's get some ideas from the readers...

UPDATE: An idea: The loser must take a picture of himself holding a sign stating "The Eagles/49ers Suck Ass, And The Eagles/49ers Rule". The loser must also brandish the requisite forlorn look of the non-triumphant loser.

This photo will then be featured at the top of The Donnybrook for a solid week.

I must mention ahead of time that I will be out of town for a week starting this Thursday, so if the Eagles lose, my week will have to begin on October 2nd.

How's that?



|

Powered by Blogger